Monday, December 17, 2007

Good Real Estate News for December

Check out my link for a short video summary of what is happening on the real estate front. http://realtytimes.com/vnc/JudyPierson

This week's segments are full of interesting and useful information that I think you will enjoy whether you are a buyer, seller, homeowner, or renter.Some of the topics covered this week are:Real Estate Outlook - The economy's messages for real estate in the past week have been just about as mixed as you can get.Mortgage Moment - Jan Demas discusses making "Mortgage Payments online".Market Condition - Kihei, Hawaii, fueling a healthy housing market is super healthy job growth -- reported in the last few year at 17.94%.report local experts.Ask the Expert - "My grandfather is giving me his home. There is a $20,000 mortgage balance. The lender says that I cannot get a loan unless my grandfather sells the house to me for at least the $20,000 value. He says my grandfather can "give" me the equity. Do I have to do it this way?" Video of the Week - This week's amazing video.You can also tour my latest
listing as well as view some of my personal favorites.I hope you enjoy this week's show. If you have any comments, please e-mail them to me.

Judy Pierson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home