Thursday, May 29, 2008

LOWE'S SUCKS!

I have always had confidence in Lowe's and even sign my clients up for a special discount program with them. However, they delivered a beat-up microwave to me and would not return it. My mistake was in not taking it out of the box to check it before the delivery jerks from the GE Appliance center left, but I trusted both Lowe's and GE. By the time I got someone here to install it and discovered it was terribly damaged, they said my forty-eight hours had passed so they would not take it back. So I was to keep a non-usable microwave and go spend another $300 for another one???? Where is customer service when you need it.

My favorite handyman, Rick Hammett (email me and I will give you his number) told me to give it to him and he would take it back. Says he loves shouting at the Customer Service Desk, and that it works. Took him an hour and a half but he got it exchanged and by the time I got home it was in.

Home Depot, not Lowe's. That's my tip for the day!!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2008 at 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right about Lowes! But HD sucks too! Where are the Mom & Pops, I would like to give my business to local stores do you know of any?

 
At May 31, 2008 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Judy Pierson, Coldwell Banker Legacy said...

Home Depot sucks too. I agree. We have ACE hardware which is a Santa Fe owner that I like. Have you tried them? I loved the old ones with stuff piled up to the ceilings! Where are those????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home