Sunday, November 20, 2011

Brainpower Ranking High in ABQ

Albuquerque has been ranked among major U.S. cities for 'brainpower' in On Numbers' analysis of educational attainment in 269 communities with more than 100,000 residents.
The Duke City ranked No. 68 in the analysis. The city's population in 2009 was estimated at 515,107. The educational numbers show almost 14 percent of all adults (25 or older) have earned graduate and/or professional degrees.
Nationally, Ann Arbor, Mich.; Cambridge, Mass.; and Berkeley, Calif., hold the top three spots.
In my practice, I deal with many, many clients from Sandia lab, UNM, and even Los Alamos. I enjoy the logical thinking and analysis those clients demand. My husband, the aerospace engineer, says I'm a "closet engineer" but don't tell anyone!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home